Although it might sound like a familiar marketing cliché, there really is something out of the ordinary about the XT1 rods, that simply makes them stand out. What makes the XT1 rods so convincing is simply how much rod you get for your money. Like the previous generation, also the latest XT1 rods are built with the same slim, lightweight and extremely powerful 24TC carbon blank that handles casting to enormous distances with ease. The updated XT1 rods are equipped with local Minima guides, which are not only much lighter than the old guides, but also offer a better performance and look. A great side effect is that the decreased weight of the guides is directly resulting in an improved casting performance! We dare say that there is a rod for everybody, because the range covers pretty much every need, from short and light until long and heavy, many with a Length 50 starting guide. To round this anyway complete series of, there are 2 great telescopic models and beast of a Spod & Marker rod.
• Slim, lightweight and powerful TC24 carbon blanks
• Fast action
• Light, durable and modern local Minima guides with black frames
• High grade EVA foregrip and sanded non-slip rear grip for power casting
• DPS reel seat with black hoods
• Cross woven window pattern
• Black anodized aluminium butt cap